- Part of a stunning collection of 40 new two, three four, five and six bedrooms homes
- Built and finished to a high specification
- Within the catchment area for Cranbrook School
- Just a few minutes walk from Rolvenden High Street
- Close to the A28 for Ashford (15 miles) and Hastings (16 miles)
- Superb road and rail links further afield via the M20 and Ashford International railway station
- Show Homes available to view
- Part Exchange and Easy Move schemes
- CRANBROOK SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA
BRAND NEW Homes in Rolvenden village. A five bedroom detached house with double garage and two parking spaces. Forming part a wonderful collection of Taylor Wimpey two, three, four, five and six bedroom homes, built and finished to a high specification located in the peaceful village of Rolvenden, on the outskirts of Tenterden and within the highly sought after CRANBROOK SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA.
A 5 bedroom detached home with double garage and two parking spaces. An entrance lobby leads to a kitchen and utility space with double doors that lead to the rear garden. An open plan living/dining room with bay window, study and guest cloakroom complete the ground floor.
Upstairs, the landing leads to the master en-suite bedroom, 4 further bedrooms and family bathroom. 5 bedroom detached home Open plan living/dining room Flooring included
Kitchen with integrated appliances and upgraded silestone worktop Utility Room Study En-suite master bedroom Double garage and 2 parking spaces Rear garden 1770 sqft Two year Taylor Wimpey warranty 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty and insurance policy PHOTOS SHOWN ARE FROM
A TYPICAL TAYLOR WIMPEY SHOW HOME
All measurements are approximate. These particulars are produced in good faith, but are intended to be a general guide only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No person in the employment of WarnerGray, their clients and any joint agents have any authority to make any representation of warranty whatsoever in relation to the property. Photographs are reproduced for general information only and do not imply that any item is included for sale with the property. WarnerGray advises purchasers to satisfy themselves by inspection of the property.