- Four bedroom detached family home situated within the village of Mersham
- Double detached garage and driveway parking
- Lovely mature rear garden
- Extensive views across farmland to the rear
- Walking distance to the village amenities
- Dual fuel burner fitted in the lounge
- Kitchen and separate utility room
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
- Just a short drive to the M20 motorway (junction 10a)
- Catchment for Mersham primary school
Guide Price £565,000 to £585,000. Positioned with the corner of a cul-de-sac of just five houses is this immaculately presented four bedroom family home. You are sure to enjoy the far reaching views to the rear across open farmland!
Set within a cul-de-sac of just five houses, this immaculately presented family home occupies a corner plot and enjoys views across farmland to both the side and rear.
There is a double detached garage with driveway parking and a brick-built shed, with well maintained front gardens and gated side access to the rear garden.
Internally, a porch leads into a welcoming hallway, giving access to all rooms and stairs which lead to the first floor. The kitchen/breakfast room to the front, boasts plenty of storage space and worksurface as well as a separate utility room. There is also a dining room, study, downstairs cloakroom and lounge across the back of the house with dual fuel burner to the ground floor.
Upstairs are four bedrooms, with the master bedroom benefitting from a walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite bathroom.
Located within the village of Mersham, you are within walking distance of the village amenities including local pub, convenience store and primary school. Just a short drive away is the M20 motorway (junction 10a) giving good road links to London and the continent. Ashford town centre is approx 5 miles distant and offers further shopping facilities and International Station with fast links to London (St Pancras in 37 minutes) and the continent.