- Modern house in a convenient position within walking distance to the Town Centre & Int'l Station
- Downstairs cloakroom, lounge with bay window, dining room and modern kitchen
- Double garage with utility room and driveway to the front
- Good sized rear garden
- No onward chain!
- Four generously proportioned bedrooms
- Ensuite to the master bedroom & family bathroom
- Dog walking and childrens play park within easy reach
- Good road links close-by with M20(jct 10) just a short drive away
The location of Kennard Way is so convenient, just a short walk into Ashford Town Centre and the International Station, The North School and Norton Knatchbull Grammar School. A modern home in such a prime position is hard to come by, with benefits including a double garage, ensuite to the master bedroom, modern kitchen and good sized rooms throughout. If you need road links the M20 (jct 10) is within easy too
Kennard Way is a little gem, a tucked away cu-de-sac of houses situated within a prominent position within walking distance to the Town Centre & International Railway Station, local schooling including Norton Knatchbull & The North School and good road links with the M20(jct 10) just a short drive away.
If a family home is what you are looking for then this home should be top of your list! Plenty of good living space on offer on the ground floor including a good size lounge with bay window, separate dining room, modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a downstairs wc too. There is also a utility area at the back of the garage which can be access from the kitchen.
Upstairs you'll find four generously proportioned bedrooms, including an impressive 22ftx15ft bedroom! The master bedroom benefits from its own en-suite shower room whilst the family bathroom comprises a three-piece suite including a shower over the bath.
Outside is a generously sized rear garden with side access, double garage with driveway parking in front for one car.