- Fantastic buyer incentives available
- Furniture pack incentive available
- Private balconies to sit and enjoy the far reaching views
- One years high speed rail pass incentive available
- Modern fitted kitchens with integrated appliances and Granite worksurfaces
- 0.5 miles to Ashford International
- Within the heart of Ashford Town Centre
- M20 motorway close-by at junctions 9, 10 and 10a
- Secure underground parking available
- Direct lift access to all floors
*** FANTASTIC BUYER INCENTIVES AVAILABLE *** Including furniture packs or high speed rail pass for a year!!!
A selection of recently remodelled one and two bedroom apartments occupying the 8th and 9th floors of this iconic building. Enjoying secure underground parking, private balconies, 24-hour concierge, direct lift access and far reaching views.
Recently remodelled, Skyline Apartments is a collection of One & Two Bedroom Apartments situated within Ashford's most Iconic Building. Enjoying far reaching views for miles around and yet located right in the middle of Ashford's Town Centre.
Boasting spacious living accommodation, the apartments available offer modern living with open plan lounge/kitchens and private balconies. Wood flooring is laid throughout, with the exception of the bedroom and bathroom, which boast a thick pile grey carpet and tiled flooring respectively.
A sleek designed kitchen offers a stylish gloss grey handless design, Granite worksurfaces, integrated appliances and under-slung sink.
The bedrooms also benefit from fitted wardrobes.
Lifts provide access to all floors, including the roof garden, where residents of Skyline Apartments will benefit from a private terrace exclusively available to residents on the 8th and 9th floors only. There is also 24-hour concierge on site. THE LOCATION
Skyline Apartments can be found right in the heart of Ashford Town Centre, and just 0.5 miles to Ashford International Station, offering a fast service to London St Pancras in 37 minutes as well as Eurostar services to the continent.
Stroll into town and experience the vibrant Town Centre that is here, a range of coffee shops, boutique's and high street retailers await you. If you fancy a bite to eat there are numerous restaurant's to chose from.
Ashford Designer Outlet is located approx 1.2 miles distant and following the recent extension now boasts an impressive 85 stores and 14 restaurants to enjoy.
If you require road links, the M20 is just a short drive away and can be accessed at jct 9, 10 or 10a and provides fantastic road links to London and the continent. LEASE INFORMATION
Lease: 130 years from 2016
Service charges: £1250-£1750 (Dependant on apartment type and sqft)
Ground rent: £250 per annum RESERVATION INCENTIVES
- Stamp Duty paid for owner occupiers
- First 2% of Stamp Duty paid for buy-to-let purchasers
- At full asking price the buyer can chose between a furniture pack OR 1 ticket for 1 year South Eastern High Speed Rail Service