For Sale

Ellen Close, Charing, Ashford

Bed icon  2    Bath icon  2    receptions icon  1

Shared Ownership £200,200

Save Saved
Contact Us

For further details on this property please call us

01233 632383


Book a Viewing
Virtual Tour

Features

  • Two bedroom semi-detached bungalow
  • Charing village location
  • Available under a shared ownership/shared equity scheme
  • Price show is 70% of full value at £286,000
  • No onward chain
  • No rent is required on the remaining 30% share
  • Only available to first time buyers
  • Allocated parking to the rear

Full Details

This well-presented two-bedroom bungalow in the village of Charing is available under a shared ownership/shared equity scheme to first time buyers only. The price displayed is 70% of the full value at £286,000. There is no requirement to pay a rent on the remaining 30%.


This lovely two-bedroom bungalow situated within the village of Charing is available under a Shared Ownership/Shared Equity scheme with 70% of the property value available to purchase at the price advertised of £200,000. The full price is £286,000.
Under the lease terms, there is no requirement to pay a rent on the retained 30% share.
As this property is only available with a 70% share, we are notified it is only available to First Time Buyers.

Positioned in a lovely village setting, this bungalow really does offer a fantastic opportunity to take your first steps onto the property ladder. There is no work required inside or outside; the property has decorated neutrally throughout and benefits from both double glazing and gas central heating. The garden to the rear has been landscaped with an artificial lawn and beyond the garden there is allocated parking for two cars.
The positioning of the bungalow itself is also very attractive facing onto an open green with just a public footway to the front.

Local amenities within the village include Charing High Street, mainline train station, doctors surgery and primary school. The village is easily accessed along the A20 which leads to Ashford or Maidstone in opposite directions. The M20 motorway is accessible just as you enter Ashford at junction 9.
Floorplan for Ellen Close, Charing, Ashford
EPC Graph for Ellen Close, Charing, Ashford

Book a Viewing

1About You


@

2Pick a Day


  1. This Week
  2. Next Week
  3. In a Fortnight

3Select a Time



Top Selling Tips

Our top tips for presenting your home for sale.

Read More
Selling Tips

Landlord Information

Find out about our lettings packages for landlords.

Read More
Lettings

Valuation

How much is your property worth? Stop wondering and find out, with a property valuation from Andrew & Co.

Book Here
Valuation

Register

Register for Property Updates

Register Here
Register

Land & New Homes

See our currently available land and new homes.

Read More
Land & New Homes

Blog

All the latest blog posts from Andrew & Co.

Read More
News

Meet the Team

Meet the Team that keep Andrew & Co moving.

Read More
Meet the Team

Contact Us

Contact us here and we can assist you further.

Contact Us
Contact Us
Rightmove Zoopla The Property Ombudsman The Association of Residential Letting Agents National Association of Estate Agents
Follow Andrew & Co on Facebook Follow Andrew & Co on Twitter